Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Family Pictures














I've been wanting to get family pictures done all summer, but it was just always too crazy and busy. So then I said as soon as we got home from Mexico, we were going to get them done. Then we would be all tan and looking good! But then Trevor had a little accident in Mexico and had scabs and scars all down his face. So we have been waiting for that to heal up and for it to not be quite so pink. Finally they are done, and I don't have to worry about that for another year! Yeah!

4 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

AWESOME famiy pictures!!!! Love everything from locations to colors of your outfits. You all look really great. You can't even see Trevor's (scars) :)

Melissa said...

Dayna they are all so cute and you look beautiful!

Andrea said...

Very cute!!! Isn't it funny how those sort of things can be stressful. :)

Tara, Doug, Isaac, and Lucy said...

Awesome pictures and stories, my friend! I get emotional just thinking about kindergarten for Isaac. We're just not ready for that. I'm putting your blog site on my blog so I can keep checking up on you. Also, that picture of you and Trevor on your main page is so gorgeous of you! You're a babe.