
Trevor was trying to sleep today, so I took Keyton downtown so the house could be quiet. It is never a good idea to go wondering around stores without an idea of what I NEED to buy. Cause then, I buy everything I see that I think is cute. But this find was worth it! Trevor is a bit of a "granola" (not full blown but a bit). He has his Subaru Outback, cargos, and Tevas. So, as soon as I saw Tevas in Keyton's size I knew Trevor would be so excited. I think they look so cute on his fat little feet. It makes me excited for spring to get here. Don't mind his gnarly toenails. But look how excited he is about them. How Cute!
5 comments:
How fun to dress like his dad. That has been my favorite part of baby shopping.
Oh Keyton, you look so very handsome in your new shoes! It will be fun when it is warm enough to wear them outside!
Those are great! I can't tell if he has your feet or not. (hehehehe) He is getting so big. I bet he can't wait to be a big brother.
He is so cute! How fun to get new shoes. We bought Leah some new sandals today and she wont take them off. Thanks for the comment about Jesse. He is doing a lot better. He has full intentions of re-taking the Air Assault Test as soon as he can. Crazy kid! Hope all is well with you guys and that you are feeling good! We need to get together soon! Maybe we will have you over for dinner and games soon!
Those are so cute. I'm the same way. When I go shopping without a list it sometimes turns into a disaster cuz I spend way to much money.
The website is www.grocerysmarts.com
passport is g84css
This is the Utah Website you can check it out and if it doesn't make sense let me know.
Post a Comment