Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happenings in our home...

I have so much I want to blog about right now so bear with me, this might be a long one. First, I went to a Final Rose party last night with some friends and was completely appalled by Jason. Seriously, he has commitment issues and he doesn't care who he hurts along the way. He doesn't deserve any of these women and if Molly takes him back, she is crazy. Then today I was thinking how these are real women with real feelings and it is kinda sad that we watch them get hurt and find it entertaining. Although I love it, there is something messed up about reality TV.


IT'S A LUAU
Things have been pretty busy around our home. Last week (2 days after we got home from Disneyland) was Keyton's cousin Harlee's birthday. They did it Hawaiian themed so we all dressed up for it. It was so fun so I had to post some cute pictures of us. I must admit though, this made me a little anxious for summer to get here.

THE BABY BUMP HAS ARRIVED
So, while we were gone on vaca, something really strange happened. I went to sleep not feeling too overly pregnant and woke up with this huge bump! Trevor was like, "wow that popped out of nowhere. I had forgotten that it seems like these changes happen overnight. Tessa says, "one day you don't look pregnant, and the next day you do." It still feels early though so I hope this isn't a sign that I am going to get huge. Keyton can't keep his hands and lips off my belly. He thinks his little brother needs a kiss every 10 min. Now that I am over the sickness, I am feeling pretty good. I still feel more tired than usual but not as bad as I was. I forgot how awesome it is to feel all the movement inside of you. I love to sit in the bath and watch my belly do the wave. I really do love being pregnant once I get over the throwing up part.

A KEYTON UPDATE:

Keyton has been up to his usual mischief lately. We have been really struggling with temper tantrums and sassing lately. Some days me and him just go the rounds. He can be sooo good, but he can also be such a stinker.

He is so funny though. The other day he was trying to "help" Trevor do something with the tools and he told me, "I"m really struggling with this."

His new word to use is "prestead" he says it when he should be saying "instead" Like, "I decided I want a peanut butter sandwich prestead." I keep telling him that's not a word, but he is not catching on.

The other day, he went running down the hall and tripped and face planted into the toilet. He got a black eye from it and I am so jealous and proud because I have always wanted a black eye. So I had to get some pics of my tough little cookie:

IN TREVOR'S SPARE TIME

When Trevor has had a minute or two during his crazy schedule, he has been redoing the bathroom in our bedroom. We have done all the work just the two of us and I have to say that I am very proud. We always have to ask my family to help us with projects like these, but we just had to call and ask for advise this time. It has been a long time coming, but it is almost done! I love the way it is turning out. Trevor did a great job and was very particular about everything. Other than that, Trevor has been so busy with school and work and guard it's ridiculous. He got his associates degree last month and is now going to work on his bachelors. I am very proud of him for that. Good work babe! He is trying to get into to OCS which is officer candidate school so he can become and officer in the army, and has just switched to a new crew at work which has been much better for him and us at home. He is alot happier there. SO, he is very busy but doing very well. I am very proud of all his accomplishments. Here are some pics of the new bathroom:

So as you can tell we have been very busy here lately, but that is what makes the time go by faster. Next project: painting the baby's room. Wish us luck!

7 comments:

Sarah Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Smith said...

I like the new baby bump! It's qt! Hope you had fun on Vacation! Keyton's such a cute boy he'll have so much fun with a baby brother. And his eye looks like it hurt! Like to tell you the attitude thing gets better it doesn't though! Good luck

Andrea said...

Oh Jason is such a tool! Keyton and Misty's boys were killing me last night. They are so cute! Let's get together soon!

Jeff and Lea said...

Yeah I hate Jason. I think that was awful what he did to Melissa. She kicked butt, she really said all the right things to him. Poor girl, I wonder if she will be the bachelorette(sp?) I love your baby bump! You look really great. So pretty. Pregnancy suits you. Your bathroom looks really great too. Great job to both of you. Thanks for the update. Now only if I can get around to it.....

Tarah and Brock said...

Oh my gosh! Your hair has gotten soooo long! I miss you so much! You always made me smile and laugh! Let's get together sometime, okay?

Kami said...

Paden doesn't understand the whole baby brother thing yet. When I try to get him to talk to my belly he's not very interested, and even told me once, "Put it away Mama." It is fun to watch and feel movement though. My neighbor just had her second and her oldest keeps calling the baby a doggie. I'm really wondering what Paden's going to think about all this. I can't believe I only have 2 1/2 mo. left. Is this one going by faster for you? I'm glad you're not sick any more, that's the worst!

Brandon N Tessa said...

You are seriously DERANGED!!!!! You did not blog about THE BACHELOR!!! Are we in high school for real... I don't talk about the hills on my blog so prob we shouldn't do that any more just jokin sis... Had to give ya crap love ya
Tessa