Monday, March 30, 2009

A Few Things



Just wanted to write about a few things that have been going on here at the Reddish household. This last weekend, my mom was on spring break so she came up to spend a couple days. The first night we had a spend over with Sari and her kids. Keyton wanted Harlee to sleep on his floor so bad and promised to go to sleep. After giving it a good shot, we had to move her downstairs so they could get some sleep. The next day we took them to the museum here on campus. It had dinosaur bones and all sorts of cool stuff. I was quite impressed and Keyton thought it was "so cool!" Then on Saturday, Keyton had his very first T-Ball game. It was freezing cold, but I think he had a good time. They are all so little and cute but have no idea what is going on or what they are supposed to do. My mom's favorite part was the fact that Keyton had to run off the field twice to give her a kiss. He is such a mush face!
A little pregnancy update: I have been feeling pretty good. I am finally past the sickness phase and have not yet entered the swollen and hot phase, so things are going pretty well. He's a very busy baby in there and likes to play while I try to sleep, but he's just prepping me for no sleep when he gets here right? However, today was not so great. I had to do my glucose test this morning, so I went to the lab and took the nasty drink. I sat there for an hour then got my blood drawn, by this time is was a quarter after 10 and I had had nothing to eat since the night before. I thought (yes thought) that I was feeling fine and wanted to hurry home to get something to eat. Well, I pulled on to the onramp of the freeway to go home and got that nasty feeling when your mouth starts to water and you know you are going to throw up. Before I could even get over to the edge of the road to get out, I puked all over myself and all over my car! It was the worst!!!!! Orange sticky crap EVERYWHERE! Not so fun to clean up, but that's just my luck.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I have heard about this puking all over yourself in the car. Thank goodness they don't make you drink milk. Did they still do the test?

Andrea said...

Oh no! That stuff is so gross. It made me sick as well!

Tarbet Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!!!
You have a dang cute family, even more you're a little prego HOTTIE! Yeah I For shooo (I love the movie Superbad, it's kinda bad, okay really bad but halarious) love your long hair, you really do look beautiful in your pictures, Matt and I need some lovy pictures just the two of us. We also need some family pics. Anyway hope everything is going well. Ramona just had her baby Monday morning, a little girl, Courtland Bliss, almost 9 Lbs. Go Ramona, anyway just wanted to say hi,

Miss Jana said...

That is the grossest stuff! I'm sorry you had such a rotten experience. I love the pics from the t-ball game. Maddux isn't even here yet and Mike is already excited and waiting for t-ball.

The Perkins Family said...

Oh that is awful. I'm so sorry. I can't believe Keyton is doing t-ball. They grow up way too fast.

Ayers Clan said...

Hey Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting!

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

I hate that drink. I am so sorry it made you sick. I love the family pictures.