Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby questionaire

1- Where were you when you found out? In my bathroom after taking a home pregnancy test.

2- Who did you first tell? I think we told Trevor's whole family first. We were at a dinner together at Perkins.

3- Did you find out the sex of the baby? Absolutely, it's hard enough waiting 20 weeks to know what you get to shop for.

4- Did you have morning sickness? Oh yes! I puked for 6 out of 9 months. Miserable!

5- How much weight did you gain? I could not even tell you. That was the furthest thing from my mind. As long as I had a healthy baby I knew it could all come off later.

6- Did you get any stretch marks? I got some on my legs during delivery but none on the belly. People say that Palmer's tummy butter won't stop them, but I swear by it.

7- Did you have any cravings? Gummy Watermelons! And that has not gone away since.

8- Were there any complications? Not with the baby.

9- When and where did you go into labor? I was started at the hospital and I swear I will never be started again.

10- Did your water break? It finally broke when I was at a 10 and I kept saying "I am peeing all over and I can't control it." Finally the nurse said, "sweetie, your water broke."

11- Who drove you to the hospital? I believe it was my sister in law Randee. Trevor was still at work when they started me.

12- Who was in the room for the birth? Just me and Trevor and Dr's and nurses

13- Was the baby born early or late? I made the Dr. start me one day after my due date.

14- How long were you in labor for? I didn't feel any contractions until about 9:30 that night, so just over 2 hours I guess.

15- Did you have any drugs for the pain? The anesthesiologist didn't get there in time for the epidural but I did get something called an intrathecal.

16- Natural or c-section? Natural

17- What was your first reaction after birth? To be honest, I don't remember, I think I was in some sort of daze after he came out. It's like you are in a whole different world.

18- How big was the baby? 7lbs. 15oz.

19- Date and time of birth? Thursday January 12, 2006 at 11:38pm. I was pushing for all I was worth so I didn't have a Friday the 13th baby.

20-Baby's name?Keyton Ezekiel Reddish

21- Does the name have any significant meaning? Nope. I've just wanted Key something since I was a little girl and Trevor picked the middle name.

22- Did the baby have any complications? NOPE

23- How old is the baby today? 3 years and 2 months old

25- Would you change anything about it? I wish I would have never gotten the intrathecal. It made me so sick. This time I am going without any drugs at all. At least that is the plan, but I might change my mind mid labor. And I will never be started again, I'm just going to let myself go when the baby is ready.

1 comment:

Caywood Clan said...

My goodness you guys have been busy! I had no idea you were expecting...wow I feel totally out of the loop! Hope things are going well with the pregnancy! I'm so jealous you all got to go to disneyland! We're planning a trip to disney world next year! You should check out my blog I just posted a whole bunch of stuff!