Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our Army Man



Here are a few pictures of Trevor while he was at A.T. He is sitting next to the rounds they shoot out of their tank. Trevor loves to go to A.T. because it's the only time he gets to bic his head and grow out his mustache. I won't let him do those things at home. Yuck! While he was there, they made some small mistake while loading the tank and misfired and shot out of the designated area. Luckily no one got hurt, but I think they got in some trouble. It happened on Father's day so Trevor said his Father's Day wasn't that great. Anyway, we are glad to have him home and are ready to start our summer fun!

8 comments:

Stringham Family said...

We are so glad to hear that Trevor is back with you again. It's so hard when these guys are gone. But, just like Trevor, Jesse loves to go to AT and hang with his military buddies. We will have to get together now that they are both home. Sorry to hear that Trevor has some hard times out there, that's never cool. Well, let us know when you want to get together. Talk to you soon.

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Dayna hope you don't mind that i checked out your blog your little boy is so cute.

Sarah Smith said...

Hey Dayna hope you don't mind that i checked out your blog your little boy is so cute.

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey, so glad that Trevor is back home and the mustache is hilarious. You are so funny. I would never let Jeff grow one either. What are you guys doing for the 4th?

THE JOHNSONS said...

hey dayna i am going to go private so email me your email address so i can add you to my blog.
mpink_02@yahoo.com

The Perkins Family said...

Glad he made it back home and he's safe. Thank heavens no one was hurt when they missed fired. Hopefully not too much trouble.

Higgins family said...

Hey Trev, Dee, and Keyton! I love the new pictures! Trev you look sooo serious! I'm glad that you didn't kill anyone, or cows! Just kidding! Love you guys!

debzfinn said...

Hey girl...awesome to catch up with you on here...OMG..your family is beautiful...I cant believe its been so long since I last saw you...u ballin it up where you are...I actually dusted off my mit and been playin quite abit this summer...its been fun..and your son is two already..gesh...time flies..anyways hope all is good with ya..say hi to trevor for us...