Saturday, June 14, 2008
Missing Trevor
I know I have done alot of posts this week, but I have been very bored. Trevor left for his Annual Training for the Army last week, and he won't be home until next week. Needless to say, me and Keyton are kind of feeling a bit lonely. The other night when Keyton was saying his prayers he asked if he could "please hold daddy" it about made me cry. Keyton has also been playing Army guys "like Dad". So, we are dedicating this post to Daddy. Thank you for being such a good Dad, Husband, and Best Friend. We love you and miss you, but think it's awsome how willing you are to serve your country. We can't wait to see you when you get home. You have four loving arms waiting to give you a big hug when you get home. Love you Trevor From: Dayna and Keyton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
You made me cry...thanks for spending the day with us today. We had so much fun.
Love ya
Thanks for finding me in this big wide world of blogging! Your little boy is adorable!!!! It seems like everything is going really well for you! and Yes we do live in Pocatello Ryan works at the sheriffs office as a deputy and just left this morning to POST acadamy...he'll be gone for 5 weeks!!! So I totally feel for you while your hubby is gone! Good to hear from you!
Hey, love the pictures. Glad that you did a post for Trevor. That totally sucks he has to be gone for that long. But at least you are pretty close to family. Talk to ya later.
You also made me cry... BUT I think its just the hormones... I can only use that excuse for a few more weeks so I have to get it in as much as I can... But trust me I totally know how you feel it really sucks going to bed by your self... I know... It takes a strong man to serve his country... BUT it takes an even stronger woman to be married to him... I honestly don't know how you do it... It amazes me... I totally admire you... I love you tons... And I will see you tomorrow... Give Keyton a kiss for me... XOXO
Your lil SIS
Mom is crying too. Imagine that!! It was good to hear your voice today Trevor. Love you all lots!
Hey, I hope you don't mind that we found your blog, it's so crazy the way everyone knows everyone. We haven't seen you for a while over at the gym, and probably wont cause I got a job at Golds. I hope everything is going well for you. We need to get together when Jesse and Trevor get back. I think Jess will be back the end of this week or something. If you want to get together while they are gone, give us a call, we get kinda bored as well. But, we really need to get together sometime. Hope to talk to you soon.
Tiffany
233-1102
I was glad to see you commented today. Give us a call when Trevor gets back. Jesse has been wanting to get together with him. Hang in there, and enjoy your mom's house. We will talk to you when you all get back and get settled in.
hey! yeah, we all too often treat apollo like he's a real boy :) but sorry to hear you were by yourself for so long, i know that feeling, matt flies around the country for his job, so im alone a lot! it sucks!!! but you have your absolutely adorable baby boy to keep you company!!
Oh Dayna that is way cute! Chris is tearing up too! You're blog is very cute! I need to spend sometime figuring mine out so I can put cool features on it like yours! You made me miss Trevor too! Love ya! Tell Keyton that Aunt Chris still loves him today!
I think it is great that your husband is serving our country. I'm so glad you are so supportive. I'm sure it gets rough at times. My brother is in the Marines and his wife isn't very supportive and it makes things rough cuz he loves his job
You are so sweet! What a nice post for your hubby! I'm sorry he has to leave. That would be tough! You guys look so cute it those pics.
Post a Comment