Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My little Firefighter

The Fire Department in Pocatello had an open house and we decided to let Keyton go check it out. He got a fire tatoo, balloon, hat and a bag full of other goodies. The kids got to try on little turnouts, shoot the water hose, ride in the bucket truck, and put a fire out with an extinguisher. Keyton was too little to ride in the bucket, but he thought the rest of it was great. He had to shoot the water hose by himself of course and it was pretty wild. The firefighter was laughing at him. Keyton loves fire trucks, in fact he had to have a firetruck birthday cake. We are lucky because Grandpa Steve will always take him to the fire station when we go to Bear Lake and it makes Keyton's day. That and going to the farm with Nic but that's an entire different post.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kami said...

Hey Dayna, how are you doing? Your little boy is so cute! That's great that he's potty trained, we've been thinking of starting that grand adventure soon with our little guy. I hope it goes as well for us as for you. It seems like these days I see tons of 3 and 4 year old still wearing diapers. I don't want that!! Well, I hope you guys are doing good, it's fun to find people on here that I haven't seen for a long time and see what they are up to. You have a cute family!

Kami said...

Well, I really liked The Host. I don't think it was too sci-fiish. I have to admit when she started talking about other worlds, it was a little crazy, but when that happened I usually just thought about how creative she was. The rest of it is pretty normal, and most the main characters are humans. I think you'd probably still like it. Of course, I just love clean love stories, so that's probably my favorite thing about it. Let me know if you decide to read it. Oh, and I'm glad you like the playlist. I listen to it all the time, but I wondered if anyone else liked the same stuff as me. We must have good taste.