Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HELP!

Ok.... I can't procrastinate it any longer. But I think I need some help from all of you. Let me explain... Before I had Seth, I was going to the gym everyday and loved it. Then, the gym I was going to took away their daycare, making it impossible for me to go. So, naturally, I just quit going and paid the membership out. Now it is cancelled, and I am in serious need of some weight loss. Here's my dilemma, I can either join Fitness or Golds Gym. I've heard that Fitness has way better classes (which I am one that has to go to classes due to lack of self motivation) but the facility is outdated and a little bit scary if you want to know the truth. The daycare there is also this small room with no windows and looks like a dungeon but nice people watching the kids. But keep in mind... Good Classes. Gold's Gym is brand new, hotsy totsy, awesome daycare; however, I have heard the classes are horrible.
So, since I have been debating this for almost a year now, I'm calling on you to make a decision for me. PLEASE!!!!! Fitness or Golds??????

6 comments:

chelseyandmatt said...

Hi!! So first of all, your boys are soo cute! Second of all, I say Gold's- I know a spinning instructor there, Jodi,she is wonderful :) As for the other classes, I guess I don't know but you might feel more comfortable working out knowing your kids aren't in a dungeon- haha.

David and Company said...

Golds that way you can come work out with me and I can come workout and swim with you...

Tricia said...

SO in Cokeville, my brother in law has some not so great equipment (sounds like the equipment you mentioned) but its free. We all workout in a tiny room and while we do it the little kids play the wii. What more could you want?? I say move to Cokeville and get a ski pass. P.S. Bring the snow with you because the skiing is not so good right now.

Chrissy said...

Sounds like you've experienced fitness before, so go to golds and they will give you a week trial. This way you can see if you like it. I've heard Golds has some crappy classes but I've also heard they have some really great classes. I also know golds does a lot of activities and stuff for the kids. Not so much Seth, but Keyton for sure. Anyhow, just an idea.

Miss Jana said...

Fitness does 3 month passes for $20 so you could try it out and see how you liked it.

Zach and Jessi said...

I'm sorry weight loss sucks! I know some of the teachers at Golds so I would say there but considering I haven't been since last year who knows how it is now. It was good seeing you guys the other day and I can't believe Keyton is 4, that's crazy.