Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Keyton!




Keyton turned 4 on Tuesday and it has been a week full of birthday fun for him. He got to have a family party and we had a party with his friends from preschool too. I made him a spiderman cake and he thought it was great, and we had a Dr. Suess birthday party with friends. He has been so funny about it though. He has a measuring stick in his room and he is still 3'4'' so we can not convince him that he is 4 years old because he "doesn't reach the 4 yet" Trevor tried explaining that he isn't 27 feet tall, but Keyton doesn't get it. So I guess he will be 3 for a little while longer which is fine with me. Some of Keyton's favorite things are:


- Wrestling his little brother


-playing Army guys


-his new Bakugans


-Reading books for hours


-He loves going to preschool and can almost write his name by himself.


-He wants to be a monster truck driver when he grows up and his truck will be named Lightning Bolt


-He also wants to be a boxer when he grows up


-He is still always good for snuggles, and tons of loves!


-Getting very good about helping mom out around the house


- Idolizes his dad and wants to be just like him


-Loves playing sports


-Says his favorite color is Silver!


Trevor and I adore this little guy and love getting to laugh at him daily. He is truly a character!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

I love Keyton and all of his funny comments. Tell him my favorite color is silver to like lightening.

David and Company said...

We love you little man happy birthday

David and Company said...

We want dr suess pictures

Burdick Family said...

Happy Birthday to Keyton. He sounds like a funny kid. I love his smile, it looks full of mischief :) And I am impressed at your cake decorating skills!

Jeff and Lea said...

Wow! He is 4!!! Crazy. Great job on the cake, it looked yummy. Hope everything is going great with you. Happy Belated B-Day Keyton!

Sarah Smith said...

Love the cake.. Your boys are growing so fast. They are so cute though..

beck said...

Hey Dayna, I'm glad you peek on my blog, I peek on yours (quite a bit because of your hilarious 4 year old!! What a crack-up!) I always wonder (mommy brain) if I've commented to tell you that, then I think that I don't want to comment the same thing over and over...anyway, your little guys are super cute! Boys are fun, eh?? :)

Tarbet Family said...

Happy Birthday Keyton,
Awesome SPidy cake! He's a cute little man, and sounds like he's got an imagination on him...