
Holy cow! Do you ever have a spare moment with 2 kids? By the time we all get ready for the day, it's already noon. Then, if I'm not nursing the baby (which it seems like I'm doing nonstop) then I'm trying to give Keyton the attention that he is just dying for. Seems like it would be easy but, when your bottom hurts, your you know whats on top hurt, and your insides hurt, this just isn't so easy. However I must say I am recovering much faster with this one than I did with Keyton. Okay so I promised more pics and a story so I will try my best to keep it as short as possible so I don't bore you all to death. Since I wasn't thinning at all, I decided to get started which I was dreading. I went in to the hospital at 8:30 Tuesday night and they put the first Cytotec in (cytotec just thins your cervix and can start contractions) I got the next one at 1:30 and they wanted me to sleep but yeah right, I had way too much on my mind. By 4:30 I was feeling pretty strong contractions. They checked me about 5:30 and I was dilated to a 5. The nurse was like "are you sure you don't want an epidural" and I decided to get one. You forget how bad those contractions really hurt. The guy came in and got it in by 6:30 and by then I was dilated to a 9. I started pushing at 6:50 and had him at 7:01. Pretty quick labor again. And I must say I loved the epidural. I stopped the pain but I could still feel enough pressure to know when to push and could feel him come out. When he got out, he was blue and they got him breathing once they moved him to the table. All the blood vessels in his face were popped and he looked like one big bruise. Come to find out, he had the cord around his neck when he came out. I had wondered if he did and when I asked Trevor he said he couldn't tell cause it all happened so fast. But when we took him into the nursery after he was 2 days old, the nurse was like, "I remember you, the one with the cord around your neck." Thanks for letting us know doc! His bruising has gone away and now he is just getting the little baby acne. Poor kid. But he is still the cutest thing ever and I love him to pieces. I am really stingy with this one. I don't like to share him with anyone else. I think it's just because now I realize how fast the time goes and they aren't this little for very long. And now my baby is awake (I can hear him on the monitor) so I must get back to nursing. Wish me well!
10 comments:
Nope, you don't ever have a spare moment with two kids! (: It's hard when you're nursing. And I know exactly how you feel--when you do have a spare moment you feel like you need to devote that time to the older child who used to get ALL the attention. You'll adjust, just like you had to when the first was born, and then you won't be able to imagine life any other way. Glad to hear your labor went well and that Seth is healthy. He looks like a little sweetie!
Thanks for sharing your story! He is sooooo handsome! I love his lips. So sweet. These are great pictures. I love that you are stingy with him. I would have been stingy too, if I had one at a time. Hopefully we'll see you soon! Have a happy 4th!
He is so cute! Congrats again! Hope you can learn how to juggle 2 kids! Hope you get feeling better soon and I'm glad that Seth is ok, that is really scary! Hang in there you will get the hang of this 2 kid thing soon!
He is soo cute, I'm glad to hear it went pretty well. We all need to get together to see each others babies now!
soo cute,
it kinda makes me wanna get em. I really like the top right picture, and he does have the cutest little lips. I'm glad to hear you're doing better. That's a scary story about the cord, but I'm glad he's okay. Keep us posted on cute pics.
Your you know what's on top are called "elbows" ask Keyton!!! Thanks for sharing. I need to come and see you.
Congrats. Glad all went well. He's very handsome. He was a big little guy. Was he bigger than Keyton?
I'm sorry your still sore! I know what you mean about nursing all the time. I feel like I don't get anything done except taking care of both of the kids!! My house makes me stressed out! I don't even know what I'll do when I go back to work! Poor little boy, I bet it was scary for you to see him all bruised up! I'm glad that he was okay, and his pictures are adorable!! I'm totally enjoying the baby stage more this time and I agree that it's because you understand how fast it goes!! Well, congrats and good luck!!
I'm glad went things well for you and your little man. He is adorable!
Extra time...haha...it does get better with time, once you get a routine down. He is the cutest little guy ever. I am already completely in love with him...I can't wait to hold him agian...kiss the boys for me
Post a Comment