Sunday, July 12, 2009

Having Fun

We are really enjoying our little one and can't believe he's already been here 2 1/2 weeks. Trevor had to go to a military training on Friday and will be gone for 2 weeks. When he gets back, Seth will already be a month old. Time flies! Just thought I would post some pics of things going on lately. Keyton loves his "little buddy" and wants him to sleep with him at night.
This was on the 4th of July. Don' they look sweet????

Keyton at the parade.

Seth at the parade




Keyton during fireworks. (He had to wear his "mufflers" because they were too loud.)

Seth during the fireworks (are you seeing a pattern here?)

Watching Dad fly away at the airport. After the plane left the ground, then came the tears.

Things have been busy, but that's what keeps us going. I just have to say how grateful I am for a husband who is willing to serve our country and loves doing it. We love him for it and will definitely miss him while he is gone.

4 comments:

Zach and Jessi said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm glad to see you guys are doing good. I hope all goes well while Trevor is gone.

Haley Wheatley said...

Dayna this is Ashley (Echols). I came across your blog through Lea's. I just want to say your boys are adorable and I love the name Seth. If my brother-in-law wasn't named Seth I would totally use it. Looks like you are very blessed and doing well. Congrats on the new baby.

The Perkins Family said...

You're little guy is getting big. I'm glad Keyton likes being a big brother.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

HEY THERE!
DANA I DON'T KNOW THAT YOULL REMEMBER ME. I HAVE MET YOU A FEW TIMES WITH TREVOR IN PASSING. I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH HIM. I GOT TO YOUR BLOG THROUGH LYNZI'S. YOUR KIDS ARE ADORABLE-LOVE THAT NEW LITTLE ONE. HOPE ALL IS WELL WHILE TREVOR IS GONE AND YOU HEAL FAST. TAKE CARE. TELL TREVOR TO CHECK OURS AT....www.gobernts.blogspot.com.
TONYA MENDENHALL BERNT