Monday, June 22, 2009

Come and Gone

My due date has come and gone... and still no baby. This little guy is driving me crazy. I have wanted so bad to go on my own and he is just not wanting to co-operate. Do you think that's a bad sign already???? So my Dr. said, "are you ready to throw in the towel?" and I had to say yes. So, they are inducing me on Tuesday night. We better have a baby here by Wednesday morning. I am dreading being induced again and hope that it goes better than last time. I envy all you women who go early. It sucks to be 9 1/2 months pregnant!

10 comments:

THE JOHNSONS said...

Good Luck tomorrow night!!! I know what your saying about wanting to go on your own, when we have another one I hope I dont have to be induced again but my luck will prob be like yours!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Love you guys!

Miss Jana said...

good luck tomorrow!

Jeff and Lea said...

Oh wow, he is not here??? I have been thinking about you a lot, wondering if he was here. So sorry, but good luck tomorrow. I can't remember if you told me or not....who is your doctor?

Andrea said...

Good luck!!! We'll be thinking of you. :)

Stringham Family said...

Good Luck! Hope every thing goes well! If you need any thing at all call us and we would be happy to help out! Enjoy the new little bundle that is coming your way! Our prayers are with you for a quick and easy delivery!

Tarbet Family said...

Hey why don't you want to be induced? Is it because when they start you you go so fast that you don't have time for an epidural? Is the labor just harder and more intense? I'm just curious. Anyway I've been thinking about you a ton too! I talked to my mom this morning and she was walking by your house and she asked your mom I actually think you were on the phone with your mom at the time. Anyway good luck hope everything goes smoothly.

Tricia said...

Good Luck! We are so excited to meet the new baby.

Kami said...

So, I guess he's probably here by now! Congrats! I can't wait to hear how it went!

Burdick Family said...

I hope everything went well! Sorry things didn't happen like you planned. I'll be watching for a post to see the new little one!

Stringham Family said...

I hope things went smoothly with the delivery! Hope you are all happy and well! Can't wait to see pics of the new little family! Take care and again if you need anything, please let me know!