After another long day of pregnancy I finally get some peace and quiet. It was so funny today, I was sitting on the couch with my feet propped up to help with my ankles and feet that are the size of balloons by noon each day now (I'm not bitter or anything) and Keyton comes in and says, "Mom do you need a piece of quiet?" I started laughing and said "no I'm okay." Then he got a big grin on his face and said, " do you need a piece of loud?" I quickly told him no I didn't need that either! So from now on I think I'm going to refer to it as a piece of quiet and to be honest in this household it's usually on a small piece of quiet that I get.
Although I am getting a little tired of a big belly and swollen ankles, I'm not really sure I'm ready to have a baby either. Which is harder?? I'm not sure.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Which is harder? Depends on the day. Sorry about the ankles, that's the thing that I hated the worst with Paden. This time I didn't really have that problem because most my pregnancy was in the winter. You know what I think I'd like more than a piece of quiet? A piece of clean! I can't even walk through my house right now, and last night was the worst so far with baby, so I really don't feel up to cleaning!!! Sometimes it seems like what's the point any way. Well, good luck with all the pregnancy stuff!
Ha ha ha...Keyton stikes again with his hilarious comments!!! You'll do fine with another one! I'm sure you're getting so ready to have this behind you. Call me if you need anything. :)
I always say they are easier to take care of while they are inside of you...I can't wait to hold him though so could you hurry things along :-)
Oh Keyton, he is priceless. So dang cute. That was so nice of him to ask if you wanted a piece of guiet! Love that kid.
Post a Comment