Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Boy



Keyton's birthday was this week and he got to have a T-Rex party like he wanted. He had most of his friends and family here and he loved every minute of it. We ate dinner, opened presents, had cake and ice cream, and broke a pinata. He was very determined that all he wanted for his birthday was a pinata. That was easy enough and we were even nice enough to get him a couple other things too! He did not want to go to bed just so he could keep playing with his new toys. I think he had a great time and so did everyone else.

2 comments:

Jeff and Lea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Keyton. Sorry I didn't post a video of me singing happy birthday to him. I'm sure it would not have been as cute as his to me. Looks like he had a great b-day. Wow 3???

The Perkins Family said...

Happy Birthday Keaton. Hope you enjoyed breaking the piniata.