Friday, September 5, 2008

My Little Picasso

I had a proud Mommy moment today. I was trying to get the house cleaned today and was in a rush and as I walked through the kitchen, I saw Keyton at the fridge drawing on his magnadoodle. I quickly asked him, "what are you drawing?" and he replied in a very serious tone, "a motorcycle"
His drawings are typically scribbles so I just said "cool" and walked off without looking. Then when I went back in there a minute later I noticed how hard he was concentrating on his little drawing. So, I walked over to look at it and this is what I found. Mind you, he is barely 2 1/2 yrs old....Pretty good if you ask me!

7 comments:

Mom Higgins said...

Wow Keyton! Grandma & Grandpa & Tessa think you did such a great job! It is a wonderful motorcycle. You are quite the little artist. Love you

Jeff and Lea said...

That is way better than I could do! It really looks like a motorcycle! Keyton you are too cute! Dayna thanks for the birthday wish. Ooo, yay 24, birthdays just don't seem very fun anymore. You agree?

Stringham Family said...

That is an awesome picture. What an awesome little artist! As far as the money goes with the military, it's worth it in the end, it's just so frustrating waiting around for it to come. Oh well, at least we don't have to pay for school right?

Michelle said...

WOW...he is way good for 2 1/2! River just barely stoped drawing like circles and squiggles and she is 4! Oh yeah and that tire thing...your right...weird! Take care Dayna!

David and Company said...

Wow buddy. You did so good. I am so proud of you. Can I go for a ride on your motorcycle???? Love you

The Perkins Family said...

He is a good little artist. It looks like he knew exactly what he was doing. Great job Keyton. Hey, my blog backgrounds come fom a differnt format than the one that is originally designed. You then download digital scrapbook papers from websites, put them into photobucket and then your blog. Let me know if you want to try it out.

Zach and Jessi said...

Oh my goodness, too cute!! I have not talked to you in forever. Melissa just told me about your blog so I had to come say hi!!