Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Memories
I loved this idea so I had to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Playing softball with you and everyone dubbing you the name "Pearl"! We had a lot of fun! Love ya!
I just read my comment from you and I was laughing so hard! I remember ALL of that! Tping Kastens house was so fun and so scary all of us running off and hiding by ourselves. What were the chances they would show up at the moment we were still there? I have one you didn't say...it may have been the same night we almost died by the he/she on main street. Oh wait, remember when the he/she slammed on the brakes and started to reverse down main? Rachel, me and you just started to scream and told you to do the same! Later that night we got into crusty, so she/he couldn't find us. He/she got some people in her/his truck to find us. So scary!!! Anyways, back to my original memory. We either egged or waterballooned the bunk house where Josh Mazza and Clay Garbet were staying at. We were right by their window and they caught us. We were so dumb. One more....what about when we (I guess I won't name names on here, they may read this and get mad!!) When we put dog crap in the brown bags and lit them on fire at some peeps's houses? We were so stupid, but it was all so fun!!! I miss the good ol days with you and rachel and everyone.
Hey girl...my blog is private now so email me your email address so i can add you..ok..take care...hope all is good
I have so many memories of you...one of the best is when you went water skiing behind out boat for the first time and almost hit the seagull. I laughed so hard I think I peed a little.
My strongest memorie of us when we were little is playing barbies in the basementit seems like just yesterday I loved those days ha ha
I remember coming up to Rachels house to hang out with you guys and i was so shy i felt dumb cuz you all were with con and his friends.
I remember being a little girl like 6 or 7 and I would always play with Rachel and Ramona and Aubrey we all lived on the same street really close to each other...them whenever YOU would come over to play they would leave me out...Hahaha...no hard feelings...that just makes me laugh to remember so long ago...take care Dayna
Yeah, I was there the night we let the air out of Jeff's tires. Do you remember when you guys told me you had a date with a kid from soda for me and the kid that showed up was like 12 or 13.
So Dayna you don't have any memories of Nic or I???? Just kidding!
Post a Comment