
Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July. Trevor had to work on the 4th so me and my friend Misty took our boys to the parade. Then my mom and dad stopped by with Harlee, and her and Keyton swam in his pool. They had a blast. Then Trevor's sister Randee came over with her girls and we had a little BBQ. Once Trevor got home, we lit our own firework and then watched the city's. We are able to see them really good from our house which made it nice. All in all, it was a pretty good day and Keyton thought the fireworks were pretty cool. I love the Fourth of July. There's nothing better than a hot dog and fireworks with your family.
9 comments:
Love the pics. I'm glad you had fun. Sorry that you didn't go to Montpelier, but I guess it is good to start your own little traditions. (Unless this was a one time thing for you, and you have to go home next year :) I need to call and catch up. It just gets so busy, so sorry. We'll talk one of these days!
Glad you had a happy 4th. It's a good thing Keyton likes the fireworks.
How fun looked like you guys had alot to do.
Looks like you had a fun day. We we could have been there to see the kids swimming in the pool. Mom said it was so funny.
Love ya
Sounds like you had a fun 4th. We need to call you one of these days and get together for BBQ or something. Who knows when it will be though Jesse is working a lot right now to try to have enough money saved up to take a week off for Alaska with his family. But we will call you one of these days.
Glad you guys enjoyed the 4th! I say this all the time, but Keyton is so dang cute!
Hey, thanks for the book recommendation. I've requested the audio book from the library. I'm reading too many books right now, but I can listen to this one while I clean. It makes cleaning more enjoyable. Well, hope you guys are doing well.
Dayna! I'm so glad you found our blog! I haven't seen you guys forever, I still had never seen Keyton until these pictures, he is such a handsome boy! We will have to stay in touch and try to hang out sometime, I know Pono would love to see Trevor! You guys have such a cute little family! Michelle Finlayson
I like your 4th pictures! But you need to post some new ones! :o) How was the park?
Post a Comment