A to Z Tag
A: Attached or Single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Misty Stucki and Lea Lau
C: Cake or Pie: CAKE!!!
D: Day of Choice: Saturday, it's the only day I get to sleep in.
E: Essential Item: Clorox disinfecting wipes. I am obsessed.
F: Favorite Color: Green
G: Greatest Accomplishment: Going through labor without an epideral
H: Hometown: Montpelier, Idaho
I: Indulgences: Chocolate and more chocolate
J: January or July: I truly love both. January for skiing and July for soaking up the sun.
K: Kids: 1 Keyton Ezekiel Reddish
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family, Gospel, Laughter
M: Marriage Date: February 21, 2004
N: Number of Silblings: 1 brother and 2 sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: Probably apples only because you can dip them in carmel.
P: Phobias or Fears: I am afraid of death, ghosts, and anything paranormal. And if we are being honest here, sometimes I'm afraid of the dark.
Q: Quotes: "When life gets too hard to stand, kneel."
R: Reason to Smile: My husband and my son make me smile and laugh alot.
S: Season: I like all seasons, don't have a favorite.
T: Tag Five Friends: Chris and Sari and anybody else.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I hate to try new things and get out of my comfort zone.
V: Very Favorite Store: TJ Maxx
W: Worst Habit: Snacking
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: What kind of question is this? Ultrasound????
Y: Your Favorite Food: Italian, but I LOVE most food. Nothing better than dinnertime.
Z: Zodiac: Libra
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey this is Diana. Wow i'm impressed no epidural. I wish i could say the same. Your little boy is adarable. He looks a lot like you.
My blog is private, but if ya want to see it e-mail me at nanna_bear_2000@yahoo.com and i will send you an invite.
Post a Comment