Saturday, February 5, 2011

Army Boys

Yeah! I finally have new Internet that will load up pictures from my computer. So, now I have a lot of backtracking and catching up to do. Our boys think it is great that Trevor gets to wear his military uniform every day. Mostly because they get to wear the stuff when he gets home. Seth is obsessed with wearing hats lately and always has to have the hood of his jacket or coat on. He will even put his dinner on top of his head and say "hat". (No Seth Sloppy Joe's do not make good hats!) Keyton is loving getting to play with friends every day, but he is extremely outnumbered here. The only people we know all have 2 girls. He has no boys to play with but his little brother. Which is good too because they have learned to play so cute together since we got here. Seth thinks he is just as big as Keyton and will imitate him all day long. The other night I tried to put them to bed in the same bed and boy was that a disaster. They thought it was soooo funny and a chance to have a killer wrestling match. Back to the play-pen Seth. I had to sit by the door and listen for a while though. It is music to my ears to hear those two making each other laugh. Then, once Seth got back in his own bed, we could hear Keyton trying to teach Seth new words. "Seth say: hot" "Hot" "Seth say cocoa" "cocoa" "Good Job Bud". They are so sweet.

1 comment:

Mom Higgins said...

Oh it is so good to see you boys! I miss you so much. Looks like you are having a fun time together!