We had a very fun Halloween this year and were excited that Trevor actually got to go Trick-or-Treating with us this year. Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays so we try to do everything available. However, it has turned into a week long ordeal than just 1 night of dressing up. Oh well. Guess we get our money's worth on the costumes when they have to wear them ALL week. Keyton picked his costume out at the very beginning of October and couldn't wait to wear it. He has been Ironman all month long, so we were glad it didn't have holes in the knees by the time Halloween actually came. Seth thought it was very cool that he was a monkey. He kept looking in the mirror and pointing to his reflection and then pointing to himself like "it's really me". Trevor and I dressed up as Cruella and her dog napper for an adult party we went to, and it was really fun. Now that Halloween is over, we are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and I can almost bet my Christmas Tree will be up within the next 2 weeks. I just can't resist!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
We had a very fun Halloween this year and were excited that Trevor actually got to go Trick-or-Treating with us this year. Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays so we try to do everything available. However, it has turned into a week long ordeal than just 1 night of dressing up. Oh well. Guess we get our money's worth on the costumes when they have to wear them ALL week. Keyton picked his costume out at the very beginning of October and couldn't wait to wear it. He has been Ironman all month long, so we were glad it didn't have holes in the knees by the time Halloween actually came. Seth thought it was very cool that he was a monkey. He kept looking in the mirror and pointing to his reflection and then pointing to himself like "it's really me". Trevor and I dressed up as Cruella and her dog napper for an adult party we went to, and it was really fun. Now that Halloween is over, we are trying to get ready for Thanksgiving and I can almost bet my Christmas Tree will be up within the next 2 weeks. I just can't resist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun!! You guys all look so cute! I'm the same way I want so bad to put my tree up, I've already got most of my gifts and want to start wrapping them : )! I'm so glad someone else is excited for Christmas already!
So fun. What great costumes. I'm thinking the same on the tree. I think Josh will freak but oh well.
Post a Comment