P.S. I love how he poses himself for pictures.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Keyton Goes to Preschool
Keyton started preschool last Wednesday and he is loving it. His teacher is Miss Jen and he looks forward to going to her house every day. He thinks he can spend the night there but I keep telling him that is never going to happen. It was strange the first day having my house so quiet for 2 hrs. I know he will do great in school. He is such a smart kid and I love him to pieces.
P.S. I love how he poses himself for pictures.

P.S. I love how he poses himself for pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is so adorable Dayna. Why does he think he can spend the night there? Thats funny!
He looks so grown up and ready to go. Can you believe we have kids in school? Congrats on the running.
He is such a handsome little guy, I love his poses!
What a doll. These pictures make me just want to hug him "afterall."
lol, you shouldn't have said anything about the posing, I wouldn't have caught it, but I laughed pretty hard once I saw, he's cute and he kinda looks too cool for school in the bottom pic! he's really cute! Maddox LOVES school as well, which is good I don't have to deal with a screaming scared kid...he's been a a trooper
Post a Comment