Thursday, February 18, 2010

We R Still Alive.. I promise.


Every day I think to myself, " I need to update my blog." Then the day just flies by with no time. So a few things that have been going on here. We have been enjoying what little snow we get. Of course Keyton loves to go out and help Dad shovel snow. Seth had to watch from the window and was very upset he didn't get to go out too. Then Trevor and Keton made a snowman, so I took Seth out for a pic with it. We have gone skiing and snowshoeing a few times. Our kids love being outside and enjoying the outdoors with us. I actually took Keyton skiing for his first time this year and he did really well. He thinks he is ready for the big lift at Beaver but I told him he has got to learn to stop first. Over the last few months, Seth has learned to sit up, crawl, and go up the stairs. He doesn't relax for a second. Now we are experiencing the joys of teething! He is growing very fast. We are just having fun and looking forward to the summer. Hope you all are doing great too.

2 comments:

cy*yoyo* said...

hi,I am a normal girl in Hong Kong.
When I chick in this blog,I am touched that you have a wonderful family.
Hope your baby can become a smart child.
>_<

chelseyandmatt said...

Happy Anniversary! Your kids are growing up so fast and are so cute !! :)