Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Got the Fever

Christmas Fever that is. I have been dying to put my tree up for weeks now and so, I finally did it. I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I just tell people, "On Thanksgiving we can be thankful for Christmas." Right??? I must admit though, I am a little embarrassed, I try not to open my blinds so people won't see how ridiculous I am. So we just enjoy our Christmas decorations in private. I just love the Christmas season, and it always seems to go by way too fast. I can't wait until everyone gets their stuff put up and we can go drive around every night looking at Christmas lights. I love this time of year. The only thing that could make it better is some SNOW!

4 comments:

Stringham Family said...

I am with you, but Jesse wont let me put anything up yet! I have wanted to for a while now! Next week after Thanksgiving I am all over it! Well, actually probably not cause we are moving which is going to kinda ruin our Christmas celebrations this year oh well. We will figure it out. Hope all is well with you guys!

kris andersen said...

i don't blame you one bit. the christmas season does go by too fast. it seems like you just get your tree up and then your taking it back down. i love the suttle light that the christmas lights give the room. if i could i would have my tree up as well, but we do have the outside lights hung.

Andrea said...

I have the fever too but haven't acted on it yet. This week,the tree is going up!

Tricia said...

Fabulous! I will have mine up sometime this week. I am hosting Thanksgiving so I probably won't have time until after that. I almost started wrapping everything the other day.