Friday, September 25, 2009
I haven't updated in a month! Wow that month went by fast. Life has been so busy. Keyton started soccer and he can't decide if he loves it or hates it. Mostly he just want to introduce himself to everyone on the other team and when they won't talk to him (because they are trying to play) he gets all upset. He is such MR. Social. He is also doing a little preschool and he loves the fact he is big enough to go to school. Seth turned 3 months yesterday and is getting so big. He is already over 14 lbs.! We are getting very excited for October to come... birthdays and Halloween are always fun right? Keyton is going to be Jack Sparrow (only because he will get to carry a sword) and seth is goin to be a skunk. So cute!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sounds like things are going well for you guys! We need to give you a call and get babysitters and go out to do something fun! The kids are getting so big! They are adorable! Leah started tumbling a few weeks ago, and we have a very similar situation as Keyton with soccer. Some days are better than others and I feel like it was a good decision to pay the money for, and other days I am not sure why we are doing it. Oh well! I guess it's good for her to get out and be around other kids! Hope all else is good with you.
He loosk sooo different from when Cordie took your pics! WOW! He is a handsome little man. That skunk costume is too cute. Glad we got to chat for a while. Talk to you again soon!
Cute, cute pics---Seth makes a darling lil' skunk!
Hey thanks your boys are so cute i love the skunk pic it is so cute.... my secreat is halling around a 17 pound baby all day :)! I hope things are going good for you and your family!
Cute new pictures! Seth makes a cute little skunk. : )
That is so cute that he tries to introduce himself to the other players on the field. I love the skunk costume. Halloween is always stressful for me cuz I can never decide on a costume until the day before and then of courst I can't find what I'm looking for. I sure do love the candy though.
Can't get enough of them darling boys!!!
your little man looks like you to me, He's super cute, & his skunk costume is adorable. I'm still trying to think of something cute for Emmerson, any ideas?
YOUR FAMILY IS SOO CUTE! KEYTON WAS SO FUNNY AT THE FIRE STATION! GOOD TO SEE YA!
Post a Comment