I got tagged! Here's my picture named: Driving Time
Okay, so the actual picture I found was of Keyton running around the backyard chasing his girl cousins butt naked. I decided that was not an appropriate one to post so I had to go to my next folder. This is what Keyton likes to do when we are riding in the car. He will look at magazines all the way to Grandmas' houses. I think it's so cute. So here's what you do:
1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Post it and blog it
5. Tag six people to do the same
6. Name your picture
I tag: Andrea, Randee, Tessa, Sari, Chris, and Tricia but only if you want to!
2 comments:
Cute picture! I wish Paden was that happy all the way to Grandma's! He's not bad, but definitely not to the point that he'd be entertained the whole way with magazines or books. Maybe someday!
Way cute pic! LOVE it! I can't believe your almost ready to have your little one! That went really fast!...well, for me...
Post a Comment