I know it has been a week since Easter but I am finally getting to posting some pictures of it. We have had a crazy week here. For Easter, Trevor was working midnights so when he got home from work Keyton was still sleeping. He came into our bedroom and laid there until we heard Keyton wake up. It was so funny cause we heard Keyton come out of his room and then it was silent for like an entire minute. Then we heard him running to our room screaming "mom, dad, come see what the Easter bunny brought me." He got a new bike with training wheels, some clothes, and sidewalk chalk. He thought it was great, and now we are all about 10 pounds heavier from all the candy we got. Here are some pics of Easter morning after our Easter egg hunt. And yes, the big fat pregnant lady is me! Sick I know!
Okay so now I have to have a little venting session. Not for sympathy, but just for myself to let go. This last month has been one of the hardest months I can remember in a long time. First, my son has been so sassy and mean that I don't know how to deal with him. We have had 2 major melt downs in the last month (and I mean me melting down) Some days I really feel like I am not cut out to be a parent. I love him to death, but sometimes I just don't know how to deal with him. It has been so hard because Trevor has been soooo busy with work and army this last month that he seriously has not had a day off at all. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever. So basically, I've been with Keyton non stop without a break or any help from Dad. Then to top off the entire situation, I have had a migraine for 5 weeks (yes WEEKS!) I started getting a headache 5 weeks ago and have had one everyday since. Some days it is a manageable headache, but others it is the whole nine yards of throwing up and wanted to kill anyone who talks to me. My Dr. says the only thing I can do is take Tylenol and Caffeine which is not working at all. I was so bad last night and this morning, I went to the ER today. They did give me an IV with some heavier drugs that helped, but I can feel it coming back already. I am at my wits end but thinking this won't end until this baby gets here. So, if you know of any migraine remedies, please clue me in because I am desperate. Okay venting over, I'm just a whiny baby sometimes.
9 comments:
I'm sorry you are feeling so crummy. I can't imagine dealing with a 3 year old with a migraine! I don't know any remedies, but you'll be in my prayers. You can do!
Darling Easter pictures. Hang in there and try rubbing peppermint on your temples. Also, I think another remidy may be to call your sister to come and get Keyton. That may be a big help and you can call ANY time. We love you. Hang in there.
Your pics are cute! You don't look bad at all. Please let me take Keyton for a few hours so that you can rest. Leah loves to have friends come play, and it's nice for me to have a break when she is occupied. I hope you get feeling better. I remember having headaches, but not to that extent at all. Please call me and let me take him when you are just feeling at your wits end. 233-1102 or 406-2274. Hope you feel better soon! :)
Carter would love to have Keyton come over and play with him. Call me if you're ever feeling like you need a nap or just a break. We have a big fenced-in backyard with a trampoline. They would play great together. Call me seriously--I work mon-wed, but I'm usually home after that! 220-2046
These are some sweet comments. I'm glad people are willing to help you out! I would do the same if I lived closer. So sorry you are having migraines. I really hope they go away soon. You look great and glad you had a fun Easter. I really feel for you, especially without the help from hubby, although he can't help it either. Hope things look up you for you.
I'm sooo sorry you are feeling this way! Do know that you are not alone in your struggles...believe me!!!!! I would be willing to have Keyton over to play with Bridger. I have to work all week but am off Friday--give me a call and I'll come give you a break for a while. Seriously!!!!
Hey,
Yeah I'm sorry to hear about the headaches as well. That does really suck when you're pregnant....(well, I personally hate being pregnant, some mom's love it, but I feel soooo crappy when I am, that I just hate it. I love my babies to death, but I'd just prefer the men have them. Then on top of that being sick. I remember throwing up like I said about 20 times a day (NO KIDDING) and I was driving home one day and I just started bawling because I thought my life would never be the same. Anyway I wish I knew some good things to say to help you, but atleast Keyton doesn't smear yes smear his poop all OVER your home...Hope you feel better.
You look so qt!! Hope you get feeling better!!! Your family picture is so qt I love it. And you look GOOD!!
Sometimes I feel like a rotten parent too, and if it makes you feel any better lately Paden's been pretty mean some days. It just makes you wonder why they are acting that way! Sometimes he'll throw such a big fit, that there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop it. We both end up crying. Yesterday, I finally threw a cup of cold water in his face to just stop the screaming. Then there are other times that he's so polite and just so sweet. I really don't know how you are dealing with all this while dealing with a monster headache! I have to admit that sometimes I'm glad I work at night so that I can get a little break. I guess all I can say is Good Luck, and I really hope it gets better. You'll get through it, and you're doing the best you can. Hang in there!
Post a Comment