Our trip to Disneyland is over. It is very bittersweet. My feet and legs are saying hallelujah, but everything else wishes we were still there. We had so much fun, I can't even begin to tell you. It's so surreal when you are there. We had 75 degree weather the entire time and it was fabulous. Keyton says his favorite ride was jungle cruise but I think it was really Buzz Lightyear. We had to go on it about 6 times. Keyton kept asking if everything was real or pretend. He found it all very fascinating. He thought Tarzan's tree house was "amazing" and he loved getting to meet all the characters. He just wanted to hug them all! He loved the Matterhorn which scared the crap out of me and the first thing he said when he got off of it was, "lets go again!" He wasn't scared of anything there. He had so much energy, I was very thankful to have my parents there to help tame him. When we got ready to leave I told Keyton to say bye to Disneyland and he was like, "Bye Disneyland, I love you." Anyway, we had a great time and here are a few pictures of our journey.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun! We are so jealous!! :) Take care!
Oh, I cried looking at these pictures. I miss Disney too and we have only been home for a month. Wish we could have all been together...maybe again someday.
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had such a great time. Oh, and you still look really cute- not all fat and prego like me!
Looks like tons of fun! I'm glad you all had so much fun. I am working out at World still. We decided to try and stick it out for a while until I can figure something else out. But that is why I have to go so early in the morning because that is the only time for Jesse to be able to watch Leah and usually she is sleeping. So, that's what I am doing for now. How are you feeling? Hope all is well with you and the baby!
It looks like you had a great time!! Aghhhh...I'm so jealous! Are you coming to the final rose ceremony party???
Looks like you had a great time! Wish we could have enjoyed it with you. It would have been so hard with the girls as young as they are. Maybe in a few years. Love all the pics, and I love your little bump. How did you hold up? My ankles would have disapeared. Keyton looks so HAPPY in all the pics. Glad he got to enjoy that. I'm sure you'll make it a family tradition.
Looks like it was a blast! I'm jealous of the nice weather you got to enjoy. I decided to go for a walk yesterday and got all bundled up and still froze! In answer to your question Paden was 8 pounds 7 oz., so he was pretty big for having such little parents. The doctor said maybe this one is just smaller, which I think would be just fine.
P.S. How are you feeling?
WOW!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Isabel asks me everyday when we are going and she doesn't understand the concept of saving money first. Oh well. I'm glad you had such a good time!
Hey it looks like fun memories. Keyton looked like he had a great time! How did you like the age of Keyton? Was he able to ride a lot of the rides? Josh's parents wanted to do a trip for Christmas this last year, but I didn't think Halle would be able to do anything. Just wondering Halle will be 3 in August so maybe this year.
Post a Comment