We had an interesting Christmas this year. Trevor had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so I decided since he doesn't get home until late, we would just go home to my parent's for Christmas. So, me, Trevor, and Keyton did our Christmas the night of the 23rd. Keyton got lots of fun stuff his favorites were his barn and his cannon shooter (thanks Aunt Sari and Uncle Rick) Then Christmas Eve morning we loaded up and headed to BL. It was fun to be there, but an ironic thing happened. Christmas morning, I got a call from Trevor saying the roads out to work were all closed so he didn't have to go in. Such typical luck for us. So Trevor spent Christmas with his sisters and parents here in Poky and me and Keyton spent it in BL. Figures. Anyway, hope everyone else had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!

1 comment:
I fell in love with your little cowboy too...he is such a little stud. We love him to death.
Post a Comment