
We had a fun Halloween this year. Keyton was the cutest little motorcycle rider I have ever seen. He got many compliments on his costume, so thanks Sari and Harlee for letting us borrow it. We went trick or treating down in old town and then to a trunk or treat. That gave us more than enough candy. Keyton liked his costume too but he knows already that next year he wants to be a Transformer. Knowing him, he won't change his mind. Hope everyone else had a Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
What a cutie! His half smile cracks me up. That is an awesome costume and it fits him so perfectly.
Have you talked any more with World Gym to find out how they are going to work contracts with people who had child care? Just wondering. W
e need to get together again soon. Jesse and I don't hang out with friends alot as most of our friends don't seem to trust anyone to watch their kids. I totally regret going home as early as we did. Next time I have no time limit. We had a great time. Thanks for inviting us along.
What a cutie! In some of those pictures he doesn't look too thrilled sitting there patiently for his pic to be taken. He is so funny. Glad you had a great Halloween!
He is the cutest motorcycle man I've ever seen!!
Wow it sounds like you had a Terriffic time at the concert! Sounds like so much fun! I went to Josh Groban's concert last August it was a BLAST! So i'm glad that you had a good time! Way cute costume for your little guy!!!!!
I loved the costume. Very handsome dude. Good luck on the transformer.
What a stud!! That is such a cute idea for a halloween costume. I am not very creative when it comes to thinking up costume ideas.
really cute! it must be soo much fun to dress up your little ones for halloween :)
i know what you mean about the nonstopness at disney world, it was soo hard to come back to "real life"
So funny. I love the look on his face...
HA HA HE LOOKS JUST LIKE DAD... XOXO
tESSA
Post a Comment